Re: [CQ-Contest] New furnace...

To: "Rick Lindquist, WW3DE" <ww3de@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New furnace...
From: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:17:46 -0500
Hmmm.  I used to say "Packet killed ham radio."  Maybe the truth is
that modern electronic technology killed ham radio (in more ways than
one).  No wonder I'm afraid to put a 2-meter rig in my car.  :>)

Anyhow, I suspect that in my case the problem is not noise generated
by the furnace elex, but non-linear devices in the elex making
splatter of the AM braodcast signal.

73, Art K3KU