[CQ-Contest] New Contest Visualizer for 2010...

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Minnesota Wireless Association" <mwa@w0aa.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New Contest Visualizer for 2010...
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 01:56:12 -0600
I am in the process of moving my files to a new server that will be more robust
and user friendly.

You can gain access to my Log Analyzers and other Operator Aides using this new
http://tinyurl.com/ydd8hf7

Ringing in the New Year calls for a new Contest Visualizer for 2010. You can
find this new version in the Operator Aides folder when clicking the link
above. Contest Visualizer is a graphic display of the WA7BNM Perpetual Contest
Calendar. It will help you see which contests are active for any given week.
The bar graphs will overlap when more than one contest is active during any
given hour. This can help you decide a strategy for operating one or more
contests during those weekends.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN