Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Contest Update

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Contest Update
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 16:38:03 -0600
I want to add my congrats, as well. I have to admit a few years ago I was
really ticked off about the ARRL taking much of the contest coverage out of
QST.  I have been involved in contesting and life member of ARRL for 50
years as well as a past member of the Contest Advisory Committee. I felt
like contesters were being given the short stick. To mollify us, we were
promised better coverage on the net. To their credit the ARRL has delivered
big time. I think a major contributor to that success has been the ARRL
Contest Update.

Thanks Ward!

Bill W5VX