[CQ-Contest] Uh, what IS a "call history file"?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Uh, what IS a "call history file"?
From: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 20:51:20 -0500
Perhaps I mis-used the term when I posted my "Did I Cheat in NAQP"
questions.

I understand that SCP is a list of all the calls that have appeared in all
the logs provided to the collector.  (To me, SCP is already the slippery
slope, but I know that I am in the minority.)

I THOUGHT a call history file had data like Name, QTH, whatever was needed
for the 'Test, to go with each call -- and you just had to make sure that
the guy sent what the file had pre-filled into your log.  That kind of call
history file is what I was comparing to looking it up in the callbook.

So, if people built files like that, and shared them like they do SCP files,
would it be OK?  And if it's OK, would it similarly be OK to look it up in
the callbook?

73, Art K3KU