Re: [CQ-Contest] Did I cheat in NAQP CW?

To: <jimk8mr@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Did I cheat in NAQP CW?
From: "Andy Faber" <andrewfaber@ymail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 21:06:17 -0800
Jim,
  You are absolutely right. There is a good lesson here.
   As I admitted in the NCJ writeup, I am one of them.  I hadn't heard you
at all until 80m, when you called me once and we couldn't make the QSO
because I couldn't quite copy.  But you called me later and after a number
of repeats, I got the call and number OK.  You were in my database for
CQPWIN from prior Sprints, and I must have thought that I heard you send OH,
so I did just log that.
  Bad operating on my part -- cost me the VT mult!  But thanks for the Q.
  73, Andy, AE6Y