Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CC Update

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CC Update
From: "Frank Hunt" <zl2br@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:28:30 +1300
I have a list of around 33 international CW & RTTY contests I try to
operate in each year (last year I operated in 22 of them).

Only 5 of these 33 contests have a separate SO-Assisted category:
ARRL DX
CQ WPX CW
CQ WW CW
CQ WW RTTY
SCC RTTY

A further 5 contests do not permit dx-cluster use at all by SO
stations:
ARRL 10m
ARRL RTTY Round-up
IARU