[CQ-Contest] Info EA4RCH QSL Service

To: "DX-QSL List" <DX-QSL@mailman.qth.net>, "Cq-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Info EA4RCH QSL Service
From: "EC1KR" <jesusec1kr@terra.es>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:05:28 +0100
Hello everyone, the Radio Club Henares created the new "EA4RCH QSL Service":

What is "EA4RCH QSL Service"?

For it is a new section that we have on our website (
http://www.radioclubhenares.org/qslservice.php ) where you can make a
request to confirm QSOs Via EA4RCH certain activities, events, Contests and
special stations that do and Radio Club Henares (EA4RCH) is the QSL Manager
and have not been received.

" All across the web and with a simple click ". We hope you like the idea,
you can see this new system.

This is not an alternative service to the Bureau, as the default QSL will be
sent via URE (Spanish Bureau), except that the direct Qsl card received by
mail to EA4RCH.

We not need to receive your QSL Card and you receive the confirmation as
quickly as possible Via Bureu. This measure will save time and money !!!

Also, All press that we have this week been confirmed via LOTW (
http://www.arrl.org/lotw/ ).

We recommend visiting the website often for more update activity log and
Contests (SSB, CW and RTTY) as well if you have any questions or have not
received any QSL can claim it at the following address:
qslservice@radioclubhenares.org

A greeting and good radio ;-)

Radio Club Henares - (EA4RCH)
Web: www.radioclubhenares.org