[CQ-Contest] UBA DX Contest 2010

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] UBA DX Contest 2010
From: Marc - ON7SS - OO9O <on7ss.oo9o@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 14:45:17 +0100
Dear Contest Friends

Next weekend it is the SSB leg of the UBA DX Contest 2010.

Please note the minor changes in the rules regarding the
logsubmission..
http://www.uba.be/sites/default/files/uploads/hf_contests/ubatest_dx.pdf
For a small group of correctors  like we are it has become impossible to
accept paperlogs, so we ask you urgently to sent in your log in a
cabrillo file.
If you have a friend who is still using paper logs, please give him a
helping hand in converting his log to a cabrillo file.
Also be sure that you send in the right format.  In the past we received
the most exotic cabrillo formats, wich only slow sdown the correction
progress.
You can find an example of the right cabrillo format on this link
http://www.uba.be/sites/default/files/uploads/hf_contests/uba_contest_cabrillo_template.txt

All the results of 2009 are now on line.

SSB ON stations
http://www.uba.be/nl/hf/contestresultaten/contestresultaten-selectie?year=2009&vid=3110
SSB DX stations
http://www.uba.be/nl/hf/contestresultaten/contestresultaten-selectie?year=2009&vid=3107

CW ON stations
http://www.uba.be/nl/hf/contestresultaten/contestresultaten-selectie?year=2009&vid=3111
CW DX stations
http://www.uba.be/nl/hf/contestresultaten/contestresultaten-selectie?year=2009&vid=3109

We are still working on the possibility to download your certificate online.
But please understand we are doing all this in our precious free time.

73 es happy contesting

Marc, ON7SS - OO9O
--

ON7SS - OO9O