[CQ-Contest] Station Availability for Guest Operation in NA CW Sprint Th

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Station Availability for Guest Operation in NA CW Sprint This Weekend in Southern California?
From: jpescatore@aol.com
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 14:36:53 -0500
I have to be in the Palmdale/Los Angeles area for meetings all day Monday and
was going to fly out Sunday. However, the
weather pundits are now forecasting a big snow storm to hit the DC area Friday
night through Saturday night, with up to 2 feet
of snow, so I'm thinking of flying out west early, like on Friday. My wife is
not wild about the idea of shoveling 2 feet of snow herself,
but she is strong, like horse...

If I did it would mean not being to operate in Saturday's NA CW Sprint. Anyone
in the LA/Palmdale area have a station available for
a guest op? I'll have a rental car, willing to travel a bit. I'll nail down my
travel plans tomorrow am after seeing the latest forecast.

Please reply direct to jpescatore at aol dot com.

73, John K3TN