Re: [CQ-Contest] Rookie Contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, James Duffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rookie Contest
From: John Geiger <aa5jg@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 20:20:05 -0800 (PST)
I guess I still don't see the point.  How is having to have your log submitted
within 10 minutes after the contest ends any more appropriate for rookie
contesters than any other contester?  How is it really appropriate at all?
After all, I do have a life outside of ham radio and sometimes things get crazy
enough around here that I can't just drop everything and submit a log within
the magical 10 minute window.

73s John AA5JG