Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting On Line - Used to be Rookie Roundup Scoring

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting On Line - Used to be Rookie Roundup Scoring
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:20:25 -0800
Boy, if I were you, I DEFINATELY WOULD NOT enter this contest.  The stress
level would probably be too much to handle :-)  73
Tom WWHY

Suppose an unforseen quasi-emergency or needed family get together occur the
last 30 minutes of the contest, and the whole ordeal lasts 45 minutes.
Should I then not be allowed to submit a log because I had to deal with
something that prevented me from making some sort of stupid 10 minute log
submission deadline?  Guess I am the only one who has a life outside of
contesting and may not always be able to drop everything and submit a log at
00:00:01 UTC.

73s John AA5JG