[CQ-Contest] Is Getscores Toast?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Is Getscores Toast?
From: Idle-Tyme <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 12:26:52 -0600
I'm not in the contest this weekend,  but wanted to see how everyone is
doing, and I've been trying for a few hours now but it keeps timing out
with a error

  Server Error in '/' Application.

    /Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of
    the operation or the server is not responding./

* Exception Details: *System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout
expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the
operation or the server is not responding.

*Source Error:*

Line 1127:            da.SelectCommand.CommandType = CommandType.Text
Line 1128:            Dim ds As New DataSet()
Line 1129:            da.Fill(ds)
Line 1130:
Line 1131:

* Source File: *
D:\Inetpub\getscores.org\sites\getscores.org\App_Code\LiveQuery.vb*
Line: * 1129

*Stack Trace:*

soo whats happening?

Joe