Re: [CQ-Contest] What Do You Do about US Stations Calling US in

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What Do You Do about US Stations Calling US in
From: "PTA_ABD" <wb2abd@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:12:21 -0500
I just worked them and continued along. It's faster than explaining anything,
and doesn't hurt your log ... keeps your rhythm going.
What I find interesting is the report you get from US contacts .... power,
name,  state, serial number, FD class and combinations of same.

Paul WB2ABD

<This weekend I had several U.S. stations calling me during the ARRL DX
Contest.  I do not like to ignore them, but don't want to take the time to
work them.  I settled in saying "sri no us in test tu" and kept calling CQ.
What is proper etiquette?>