Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: Reverse Beacon Network - too much success?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: Reverse Beacon Network - too much success?
From: "Yuri VE3DZ" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 00:03:16 -0500
I experienced the very same thing during my recent 8P operation.
Lots of guys just click on you and then keep on calling, calling...
Sometimes they do not stop calling even when you answer them... :-) Then I
just tune my RX a half of kHz away.
Still more of good operators than bad ones. Still a lot of fun.

73 Yuri  VE3DZ