Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 87, Issue 10

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 87, Issue 10
From: "Paul Mackanos - K2DB" <k2db@k2db.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 22:35:22 -0500
I sure hope that we can log in and not wait for minutes or hours to get in??
I operate at W2FU and we just don't use it anymore because it never loads
right
and takes too much time, times out, etc.
I sure hope Gerry gets it fixed.
Also, when contest ends, all scores go away, instantly, that has to change.
73

Paul K2DB

Yes, Gerry promises to have live scores up for arrl ssb.  He was plagued by
a 4 day power outage this week, but expects to have a new formatted page up
for the weekend.  The page should be:
http://www.getscores.org/live/arrl-dx-ssb  but there should also be a link
from http://www.getscores.org main page.  The posting process should remain
the same.  Please contribute your scores live, the more there are the more
fun it is for everyone!