Re: [CQ-Contest] Band Edges

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Band Edges
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 09:48:23 -0700
Yes, the OO system still exists. Spend some time at www.arrl.org and you'll
learn all about it, again.

And this little tidbit, from the 1973 ARRL DX Contest rules:

"Violation of any regulation as confirmed by a single FCC citation or advisory
notice, or two ARRL-accredited Official Observer reports, may constitute
grounds
for disqualification."

I'll leave it to others to voice their opinion on this :) .

73,
Steve, N2IC