Re: [CQ-Contest] Going from 50 to 70 ft.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Going from 50 to 70 ft.
From: Idle-Tyme <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 17:54:26 -0500
An awesome webinar that answers a lot of this can be downloaded and
watched from the Potomic guys.

http://www.casadelcrappo.com/pvrc/2009-08-05%2020.01%20Contest%20Antennas%20_%20DX%20or%20Domestic_%20What_s%20Your%20Pleasure%20_%20Dean%20Straw%20N6BV.wmv

wOW THAT WAS PRETTY LONG URL  GO TO THEIR WEBINAR STORAGE PAGE,

http://www.pvrc.org/webinar/webinars.htm

and cjoose N6BV - Contest antennas, DX or domestic, what's your pleasure
?
<http://www.casadelcrappo.com/pvrc/2009-08-05%2020.01%20Contest%20Antennas%20_%20DX%20or%20Domestic_%20What_s%20Your%20Pleasure%20_%20Dean%20Straw%20N6BV.wmv>

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock