Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Calls

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Calls
From: Idle-Tyme <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:57:53 -0500
I wonder if there is more concrete rule on this?  That's a little
vague,,  How about with club calls.  Say a club is not as a club going
to compete in a certain contest,  but one of the members plans on
competeing , can they use the club call even if the trustee is not present?

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com