Re: [CQ-Contest] Windows Vista booting problem

To: "Rick Lindquist, WW3DE" <ww3de@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Windows Vista booting problem
From: Neal Campbell <nealk3nc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 23:30:19 -0400
Hi Rick

If it starts in safe mode, its a driver. What have you added in the past few
days that was new? Did you allow MS to do windows updates?

I don't think its HRD if its been running for a month. Your problem is
something that occurred very recently, some change.

73

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com