[CQ-Contest] 2009 Arizona QSO Party Plaques

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2009 Arizona QSO Party Plaques
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 18:22:35 -0700 (PDT)
On behalf of the Tennessee Contest Group, I would like to thank the Yuma DX
Association (N7YDX) for sponsoring the Top Club Outside Arizona
(Club Aggregate Score) Plaque.

I would also like to than the Eastern AZ Amateur Radio Society for sponsoring
the USA Single Op QRP Plaque.

We really like the design and the attached ore sample.

Thanks to all the folks behind the contest who work so hard to make it fun for
those who play!

73,
Julius Fazekas
N2WN