Re: [CQ-Contest] 40m Broadcast stations moving back in?

To: Mike Fatchett <mike@mallardcove.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 40m Broadcast stations moving back in?
From: Ryan Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 20:57:57 -0400
I have been hearing that from a few people, but they're mostly West of
me and probably West of the Mississippi too.

Out here 7100-7200 is relatively clear, certainly more clear than it
was before the move out date. There are still a couple of holdouts
though.  In particular there is an Ethiopian (I think) station that
comes on, then someone else just comes and jams the living daylights
out of them, killing about 10KHz or so.

Also I think some countries such as NK and Iran will just never move.

Oh well.

Ryan, N2RJ