Re: [CQ-Contest] New England QSO Party today and 7QP today also

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Tom Frenaye" <frenaye@pcnet.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New England QSO Party today and 7QP today also
From: "Milt, N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 04:42:17 -0700
Likewise, the 7th District QSO Party starts in a bit less than 1.5 hours.

The Eastern AZ Amateur Radio Society, Inc. will be operating a County Line
Expedition category, Multi-Multi Low Power, generator powered operation in
the 7QP.  We will be operating from the county line of rare Greenlee and
Graham counties in SE AZ.

For an insight into the EAARS operation, you can go to
http://www.codxc.com/new/PicPage.asp?content=7QPFOTOS_2009

and view our YouTube video from last year go to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOdCdiZ3cZs

Your 7QP contacts will count for both Graham and Greenlee Counties.  You
will be eligible to receive one of the newly designed K7EAR QSL cards upon
your request.  Go to  http://eaars.com/ to see the card display and other
information.

73, and CU in the 'Test.

de Milt, N5IA