Re: [CQ-Contest] 3/4" CATV Hardline wanted

To: "Shane Mattson-->K1ZR" <k1zr@comcast.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 3/4" CATV Hardline wanted
From: "Milt, N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 18:02:50 -0700
Shane,

Just find out who is the closest distributor for Commscope cable.  Order up
one or more reels depending on how many runs you are going to make.  The
stuff is less expensive doing that way than purchasing LMR-600.

That is what I do.  Most recently bought 5 reels of 1/2" stuff to make the
long runs to all the Beverage feeds and multiple runs from the
collection/switching point to the shack.

Milt, N5IA