Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY Contests

To: "Bernard Backaert" <bbackaert@skynet.be>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY Contests
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 13:27:07 -0500
I would recommend looking at consolidating your contesting activity by using
N1MM Logger. It supports 99% of the popular contests, including CW, SSB, and
Digital modes. There are three digital "engines" integrated into the N1MM
package, MMTTY, MMVARI, and FLDIGI. Selecting among these different engines
allows you to work (almost) all of the current digital modes.

The software is well supported via two Yahoo Groups (one for digital, the
second for CW & SSB modes). Questions are answered quickly and development
to add features is rapid. It can be downloaded directly to your computer.
There's no license "key" required. The cost is very reasonable. Free.

The drawback is the learning curve that is like any "full featured" software
product. There is a Quick Start Guide that will get you oriented to the
architecture and setup for your first contest.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN