Re: [CQ-Contest] Use of CW decoders in contests

To: CQcontest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Use of CW decoders in contests
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 09:50:39 -0700 (PDT)
I use a CW decoder 100 percent of the time.  It is a program called "MyBrain"
All I have to do is run mybrain.exe and it is off an running.  The input is the
Left and Right Ear Port - and the out put is the Left and Right Digits
Extension which house the phalanges.  Works for me

Lee K0WA  :>)

 Ham Radio Operators:  Kansas QSO Party is August 28-29, 2010.  See
www.ksqsoparty.org for details

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  J. Wolf