Re: [CQ-Contest] Use of CW decoders in contests

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Use of CW decoders in contests
From: "Larry - K2GN" <k2gn@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 15:51:37 -0400
This is an interesting thread for me.

Here's what I'm getting out of it,

A list of CW Ops who don't want my CW software decoded QSO in the future
contests.

You see, I'm a no code extra (Medical exemption due to tinnitus.)

Passed 13 WPM for General, but at 16-18 WPM the dits and dahs blend, I  lose
discrimination ability,

I never could get any of the hot shot CW contesters to slow for want you
call a real CW QSO!!!

But enjoy CW Contesting with the software that makes it possible.

de K2GN - Larry

02:25:00