[CQ-Contest] contest logs verification before deadline submission

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] contest logs verification before deadline submission
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 11:24:53 -0300
Hello,

About all the talk about the logs to be public, to short the 30 days or more
to send your contest log and about the post contest verification of logs by
email, phone, MSN, etc, etc.

Many people complain about posts with log data before contest submission
deadline.

How about LOTW?

I subscribed to LOTW few weeks ago.

WPX CW was my first contest after I started using LOTW. I uploaded my log
with 2300 QSO´s and 2 days after the end of the WPX CW I have near 700
matches!...

So this is another way to verify your log if you want to waste your time.

You can tell me that you not have the serial numbers exchanged, but you can
verify if you did a good copy of the callsign.

73,

Jorge

CX6VM/CW5W