[CQ-Contest] 7QP 2010 results posted

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 7QP 2010 results posted
From: <k4xu@bendcable.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:13:56 -0700
The results of the 2010 7QP have been posted on the 7QP web page.
http://codxc.org/New/2010smry.pdf

Congratulations to all the category winners, and thanks to all who participated.

Certificates will be sent out by 6/14 and plaques should be out by the end of
June.

My special thanks to all the state clubs and individual state captains and
lieutenants for all their efforts that make this event work, to K2DI for the
data reduction software to produce the results, and to WS7N, our web guru,
plaque meister and host for the N7LE multi-multi.

See you all again next year ...and bring a friend!

Dick, k4xu