Re: [CQ-Contest] public logs

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] public logs
From: K1AR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 08:17:48 EDT
Guys,

Never forget in this discussion that there is really only  one secret. And,
I'm about to disclose it for all to know.

Secret: Get on and work guys. Those that work the most will  usually win.

And, now you know the secret, too. Whatever you do, please don't tell
anyone else. If my competitors discover that I spend my operating time  working
guys in contests, I may start to drop in the final standings! This may
happen to others as well. Contesting could vanish right in front of our eyes.
With this knowledge in the public domain, all competitors may end up in last
place in the next contest.

To quote my good friend Billy Shakespeare, so much ado about nothing.

73 John, K1AR

In a message dated 6/13/2010 7:59:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,