Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC callsigns announced

To: Jose.M.Femenia@uv.es
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC callsigns announced
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 13:29:58 EDT
Jose, the official name of the contest is IARU HF World Championship.
Here is the link:

_http://www.arrl.org/iaru-hf-championship_
(http://www.arrl.org/iaru-hf-championship)

73, George

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 6/20/2010 1:16:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ea5dfv@uv.es writes:

Hello!

What IARU Contest?
Mayby the IARU HF Championship  Contest?

I can't find the official rules for that contest for this year  in
the IARU official  site:

http://www.iaru.org/contest.html

I can't find also the  2009 results in the Internationa Amateur Radio Union
web  page.

Anyway, see the WRTC teams in the bands

73 de  Jose

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010, Randy Thompson K5ZD wrote:

> The  WRTC Organizing Committee has announced the special callsigns to be
used
> during WRTC-2010 contest.

[deleted]

--