Re: [CQ-Contest] AA log

To: Alan Leith <aleith@syd.eastlink.ca>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] AA log
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 07:10:43 -0700 (PDT)
Alan

What i will do in your case is to convert your ADIF File to Cabrillo and later
import the log to any other log you have that accept Cabrillo

Text is Text and  can be managed  with Excel or Notepad,

i'm Using this  http://sp7dqr.waw.pl/eng/index_en.html

73

 J. Hector Garcia XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp