[CQ-Contest] WPX log typing

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX log typing
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 03:19:07 -0000
Even in 2010, there are still people who use pencil (or pen) and paper to
record their contest logs.  I know we all appreciate that they are willing
to work the contest and send in their log. Some of these logs could be
certificate winners.  All deserve to be scored and counted!

I have about 100 paper logs for WPX SSB ranging in size from 50 to 500 QSOs.
Looking for help typing them into Cabrillo format.  I will send you a pdf
file and you send me back the Cabrillo log file.  Some of them are easier to
read than others. :)

Its kind of fun to read a contest log from some far off land, one line at a
time, and imagine what the operator was hearing or thinking...

Contact me if you have time to help out. Let me know if you would like a big
or small log. If we can get enough help, it won't take anyone very much
time.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
Director - CQ WPX Contest

email: k5zd@cqwpx.com
web: www.cqwpx.com
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Randy/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Si
gnatures/www.cqwpx.com>
facebook: www.facebook.com/cqwpx