[CQ-Contest] NCCC Thursday Sprint Practice, June 25 UTC - 20 and 40m, du

To: nccc@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com, nccc-blue@kkn.net
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCCC Thursday Sprint Practice, June 25 UTC - 20 and 40m, dupes OK
From: Ken Keeler <kenkeeler@jazznut.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:47:43 -0700
Ignore my last announcement (June 18...)  My brain is still fried
from the All Asian contest!

We are on a break from the NS Ladder for FD.  So .......
The DUPES OK event in April was so popular that we'll do it again
this week, this time on two bands!
Thursday, June 24, local time, June 25, UTC, 0230-0300Z.

NS will be on  20m and 40m  ONLY  (+38 to +44)
NCCC SPRINT RULES modified to:   DUPES OK, with one intervening QSO
on same band;  100 WATTS max

Maybe W9RE will do the same format in SNS this week also.

The SLOW SPEED CW NS practice continues on Thursday,  0200-0220Z:
Check for W9RE's announcement on CQ-Contest for details.
The  schedule of Thursday (sometimes Friday also) events is  posted
on the NEXT NS page at:
http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html

General rules and further info at: http://www.ncccsprint.com/

-- Report scores, discuss any contesting issue, near 3610 LSB after
the practice,  at 0300Z (8 PM PDT) on
the weekly NCCC contest net), and send your score directly to the
3830 reflector.
Thanks to WA7BNM and N7WA for their posting service.

Next week, on July 2 Z, we go back to the usual four band format, no
dupes,  Spring Ladder.

CU, N6RO