[CQ-Contest] PaQP Plaque

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] PaQP Plaque
From: Christopher Hall <ve9ceh@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:01:06 -0200
In the mail today I received a wonderful engraved hardwood plaque for winning
the Canadian Division in the 2008 PaQP. I would like to congratulate the
Nittany ARC for running a great contest that year and thank the PaQP chairman
Mike Coslo N3LI. I would also like to thank Bob Foster K3QIA and the
Columbia-Montour ARC for sponsoring the award- paper certificates are great,
but wood has that certain "je ne sais quois"!

Thanks again and 73

Chris Hall

VE9CEH