[CQ-Contest] History of Code by ED GABLE ,K2MP

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] History of Code by ED GABLE ,K2MP
From: "Paul Mackanos - K2DB" <k2db@k2db.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 10:55:44 -0400
Morse Code, Keys, Keyers, Paddles and things that go dit in the Night !

This is a link to the RARA Presentation by one of our own RDXA members - Ed
Gable K2MP

AKA - RaRa Historian, and Curator Emeritus, AWA Museum.

 If you RDXA'ers remember, early this year, Ed put a post on our reflector
asking about how

we send code, what type of paddle, keyer, Iambic, non-iambic keying, etc.

This is the final result and a fine presentation by the best speaker I know
- Ed Gable.

Check it out, and I have asked Scott to put it up on the RDXA website as a

Click on the link and enjoy the HISTORY of code.

Paul K2DB

CQ-Contest mailing list