Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted or multi op.?

To: Cq-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted or multi op.?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 05:51:41 -0400
It's sort of funny the way the rule is worded - as if using spotting
assistance is shameful.  Several ARRL contests don't have a single-op
assisted category, but they classify single op + packet as multi-single,
just as IARU does, but without the pejorative tone.  I'm entering as
multi-single.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,