Re: [CQ-Contest] List of WRTC stations / Results /Overspotting...

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] List of WRTC stations / Results /Overspotting...
From: "S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:51:31 +0200
EI5DI wrote: Does anyone believe that, had these spotting figures been
reversed, ES5TV and ES2RR would not be in first place?

LU5DX statistics are very selective.  K1TTT gives broader view.
Cheerleading this time had two facets: HQ and WRTC. S53MM three SSB spots
identifying R39D are inexcuseable but he also made ton of others.  S54A and
S54O were amongst the most active overall spoters.  RU1A winning team has a
long history of top WRTC scores and I would not attach such a weight to 14%
more DXC spots.  Estonians had WRTC dream callsign R33A partly explaining
SSB top score! Kudos to USA WWYC largest CW run.

LP MMM S56A

Disclaimer:  I am not at speaking terms with S50A and S53MM.