[CQ-Contest] WPX CW 2010 Raw Claimed Scores

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX CW 2010 Raw Claimed Scores
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 04:20:26 -0000
The raw claimed scores for the WPX CW Contest 2010 are now available online

The listing shows raw scores as calculated by the log checking software
prior to any checking. This should give participants a good indication of
their category placement at the World, Continent, or Country level.  Score
reductions of 2% to 15% (or more) are possible, so we will have to wait for
the log checking process before final results can be announced.

There are 3,520 logs represented. This includes all but 10-15 paper logs
that are still in the typing process.

Scores can be sorted by continent and category. A search function is
included so you can quickly locate a particular score.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the WPX CW Contest this year.
Conditions were not the best, but we still came very close to meeting the
record log submissions from last year.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
Director - CQ WPX Contest

email: k5zd@cqwpx.com
web: www.cqwpx.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/cqwpx

PS - SSB claimed scores have also been updated to include all paper logs.

CQ-Contest mailing list