[CQ-Contest] WRTC audio

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC audio
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 03:43:40 -0000
With so much interesting the recent WRTC competition in Moscow I thought
people may be interested in hearing what it sounded like from inside the
tents.  I.e., the same thing the referees were listening to.

I have placed all of the audio recording files from the R34P operation on my
web site at http://www.k5zd.com/live/wrtc2010/index.html

Listen using headphones to get the full effect.  Left radio is always K5ZD.
Right radio is always W2SC.

Will add the log file snippets once the IARU log deadline has passed.

Thanks to everyone for the QSOs.  Most of all, thanks to the WRTC organizers
and volunteers for making this a true sporting competition.

73

Randy, K5ZD