[CQ-Contest] Fw: Speed Change Prevents Skimmer Spot

To: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fw: Speed Change Prevents Skimmer Spot
From: "Jim Neiger" <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 22:21:57 -0700

 Undoubtedly, Hans.  Since My Axiom No. 1 always prevails, at that point, I
 will have the ultimate weapon of throwing the big switch, listen to my
 tapes, have the best friends and memories in the world.  And drink my
 Maker's Mark that F6BEE recommended.  :)  It will be a very long time, if
 ever, before  a couple of my records are broken, so I will depart with a
 smile.  A 100 years from now, no one will ever know I existed, so who
cares?
 It's been a great ride...........

 Peace, my friend.

 73