[CQ-Contest] cruise

To: SECC <secc@contesting.com>, CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] cruise
From: Rick Dougherty NQ4I <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 08:34:30 -0400
Hi all...one last time..there are still some cabins avail for the Sept Ham
Radio/Contester Cruise on Monarch of the Seas..departing from Port Canaveral
on Sept 24th (Fri)
returning on Monday Sept 27th...while onboard we will see an exclusive
presentation from VE7ZO on the WRTC competition held in Moscow...for details
etc, contact NQ4I and I can point you
to the travel agent to help you book this cruise...13 Contesters and their
wives are already on board....it will be a fun filled time for all...

de Rick NQ4I