Re: [CQ-Contest] Consider This Fellow Contesters

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Consider This Fellow Contesters
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:17:44 -0500
I agree John,

One real easy rule of thumb that seems to work well on lists like these.
is simple.

Before hitting send think to yourself,

Would I say this  directly to the face of the person if they were
standing 2 feet away from me and say it to them directly.

If you wouldn't do that,,, then don't do it here either.

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme