[CQ-Contest] Skimmer world

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer world
From: Zoltan Szoke <ha5pp_zoli@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:51:36 -0700 (PDT)
Skimmer world...

If will everybody using skimmer the world will be so easy (all frequencies are
yours):

.In the contests there will not be important to call me on my freq, you can
call
me anywhere in the band.

.If I can hear a rare multiplier for S&P I will call him somewhere...anywhere;
skimmer alert filter always help me (alert him)...

.In a big pileup (P5 DXpedition) no need to call me (P5PP :)) on my freq, you
can call me anywhere in the band. I will look for you anywhere in the band. So
this system is very bad news for QRM makers, because if I have no fixed freq
then he will not able to make his 'just-for-fun QRM'...

Brave new world...

73, Zoli HA5PP