[CQ-Contest] Closing date for 2010 RAC Canada Day Logs - July 31

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, Canada Contest List <canada_contest@narc.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Closing date for 2010 RAC Canada Day Logs - July 31
From: "Bart Ritchie (VE5CPU)" <ve5cpu@imagewireless.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:44:54 -0600
Good day contesters

For those of you who participated in the 2010 Canada Day contest,
just a reminder that the closing date to send logs is July 31st and
it's fast approaching.

We are up to date with all our confirmations of logs received as of
July 29th at 03:00 UTC or 9:00pm MDT so if you send a log and did not
get a confirmation, something has gone wrong with the reply or the
log did not make it to our submission address of canadaday@rac.ca

73, Bart - VE5CPU
RAC Canada Day Contest Manager