[CQ-Contest] Ohio QSO Party - Save the Date!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ohio QSO Party - Save the Date!
From: Kenneth Silverman <kenny.k2kw@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:52:12 -0400
            This year's Ohio QSO Party (OhQP) is on Saturday August
28th, just 3 weeks away.  Mark your calendars and join the fun!

New for this year was a huge email campaign to over 300 Ohio clubs to boost
activity and the response has been fantastic.  We're expecting more mobiles
& rovers than ever before, increased participation, and all 88 counties will
be on the air.  Even better, there's going to be fixed station activity on
from many "rare" counties, so the rarer ones should be much easier to work
than ever before.  Who will be the first to work all 88 counties this year?

The 2010 OhQP will start on August 28th at 1600z and runs 12 hours until
August 29th at 0400z - for Ohioans, that's local noon to local midnight,
EST. In the basic QSO exchange, Ohio stations send a consecutive serial
number + county, and non-Ohioans (who can only work Ohio) send a consecutive
serial number plus their state, VE province, or "DX".  Suggested frequencies
are:  CW: 3545, 7045, 14,045, 21,045, 28,045 kHz; SSB 3825, 7200, 14,250,
21,300, and 28,450 kHz.

Full details and an OhQP operating guide can be found on the OhQP website
at: www.ohqp.org/

Reserve your county entry from: http://www.ohqp.org/plannedOpsEntry.html
Planned Ohio Operations:   http://www.ohqp.org/operatingPlanned2010.php

73 and we hope to hear you on the air.  Spread the word!

Kenny K2KW