Re: [CQ-Contest] CD Parties

To: "'David Thompson'" <thompson@mindspring.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CD Parties
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 20:51:24 -0500
Thanks to all for their recollections.  It is coming back to me that the
NAQP was phased in about the same time that the CD parties went away.  Too
bad the 4 CD Parties were fun. NAQP is fun too it just seems like something
always gets in the way (now that I am retired I am just too busy!).  Also
miss K2EIU/5 who lived down the road from me in San Antonio.  :-)

Bill W5VX