Re: [CQ-Contest] All Time Top Ten

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] All Time Top Ten
From: vk4ti@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:23:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Joe
I would have thought this argument was settled at the WRTC - a fully filtered
FT1000MP
1st and Second place at WRTC 2010....in fact three of the first four places...
Preference FT1000MP then FT1000D with SDR rx on second receiver - for "pan
adaptor"
3rd place Orion 11 - a radio I would like to use more often...
after that its radios in the dark ages like...
The old TS180S Kenwood in its day was a brilliant radio..for an SSB operator
didn't use CW back then...tempted by one on ebay at the moment..hihi
My preference is for radios with Yaesu style audio response due to spending to
much time around Jackhammers..mining black opals at Lightning ridge
Trent VK4TI