[CQ-Contest] 2010 Canada Day contest - Logs Received List - Aug 9th

To: Canada Contest List <canada_contest@narc.net>, CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2010 Canada Day contest - Logs Received List - Aug 9th
From: "Bart Ritchie (VE5CPU)" <ve5cpu@imagewireless.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:01:45 -0600
Good day everyone

Here is a link to the 2010 RAC Canada Day contest logs received list:
http://www.rac.ca/en/rac/programmes/contests/files/2010%20RAC%20Canada%20Day%20Logs%20Recd%20List%20Aug%209-2010.pdf

This is both paper log and email log submissions.

Other than paper logs, we have sent confirmations to all participants
who submitted logs via email.  This list will again confirm receipt
of your log.  If for some reason you are not on the list, then
something went wrong with your email and I don't have your log.

73, Bart - VE5CPU
RAC Canada Day Contest Manager