Re: [CQ-Contest] It's Party Time!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] It's Party Time!
From: Chuck-NO5W <no5w@consolidated.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:02:12 -0500
And two of the ones that Jim mentioned (KS and HI) will have some
overlap with OHQP this weekend. If you want to play in all three
simultaneously and log them all conncurrently without resortng to pen
and paper and then split the logs when you're done check out CQ/X at
http://www.no5w.com

73/Chuck/NO5W