[CQ-Contest] Ohio QSO Party - Saturday

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ohio QSO Party - Saturday
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:22:01 EDT
This Saturday is the Ohio QSO Party, from 1600z to 0400z Sunday.

Exchange serial number and QTH.  Suggested frequencies are 45 KHz up  on
CW, and 3825, 7200, 14250, 21300, and 28450 on SSB.

Multipliers are by mode:  176 possible from out of state.

Lots of plaques to be won:  For out of state guys, these  include plaques
for  first place in High Power, Low Power, and QRP.

There are also plaques for the top score in the Mountain/Pacific time
zone, and for first place in DX.

This looks to be a great contest.  We have sixteen mobile or rover
stations signed up on our planned activity list, as well as fixed station
activity
from 75 of Ohio's 88 counties.

Full information, including planned operations, are available  at
_www.ohqp.org_ (http://www.ohqp.org)

Hope you'll stop by and join us!

73   -   Jim   K8MR

OhQP Chairman